What is MVC?
MVC or Model – View – Controller is a software pattern that is used for implementing user interfaces. It divides the software application into three interconnected parts. The MVC pattern is widely used in program development with programming languages such as Java, Smalltalk, C, and C++.
- Model:The lowest level of the pattern which is responsible for maintaining data.
- View:This is responsible for displaying all or a portion of the data to the user.
- Controller:Software Code that controls the interactions between the Model and View.
Great! So what can MSP Concept’s MVC Development team help me with?
We have a brilliant team waiting to assist you with:
- Migration of Desktop application to web based application
- Customized programming
- E-commerce application development
- Re-engineering, maintenance and enhancement of the existing web site
Engage us to plan, design, develop and host your dream project! Contact us now!