Qwick Points is a loyalty app. This app would initiate the reward on the till at the store with a QR code scan.
- Qwick Points is a loyalty app. This app would initiate the reward on the till at the store with a QR code scan.
- The app would instantly show the reward collected and the transaction detailing items. The cashier would automatically be notified if a reward is available and to apply if consented by the customer. The app would display to the customer if a reward is available.
- At participating stores points are awarded for the money that users spend at the store. The points are then collected and turned back into rewards by reducing the total Users have to pay in the next transaction.
- Each retailer/Store may set their own levels of points to reward for your spend. Similarly each retailer/Store will set the value for each point where collection of multiple points would result in a fix or flexible reward to be claimed at the next transaction.
- The retailer may from time to time promote some items through the app as double points, for example, and the Retailer will have access to your email and phone number. Some retailers have multiple stores and collection and redeem can be from any of the selected store marked as a group.
- Users can quickly find the nearest store and its directions by using Store Locator.
- B(Baby)-Commerce: A unique recommendation-based marketplace for baby products, services and diagnosis reports. Gift registry –Wish list of gifts by parents.
- User able to check the balance points summary and history up to last 30 transactions.